Echo Spinning Wheel from SpinOlution
Now available with interchangeable flyers 4oz - 8oz - 16oz
This entry-level spinning wheel has many state of the art engineering features from the MACH series and Bee Travel wheels - all in one affordable lightweight studio wheel. If you are learning to spin, have a shop, or teach spinning - this is a perfect wheel for your collection. You can spin any yarn from fine to bulky on the three standard ratios (4:1, 6:1, 8:1) or upgrade to a 4th higher speed flyer for a 20:1 ratio (on the 4 oz bobbin) for extra fast super fine spinning. The Echo comes with your choice of a 4 oz an 8 oz or 16 oz setup. Simple enough for the novice spinner to learn and grow on and engineered for the most seasoned spinners to enjoy.
- This wheel comes standard with an open hook orifice. You can purchase an additional tube orifice as an accessory to this wheel.
- Our bobbins remove without a hassle thanks to the easily-removable magnetic orifice bar.
- The tension knob is easy to adjust for the perfect uptake every time.
- Heel rests and multiple rubber feet help to keep the wheel stable and stationary.
- The wheel is made with heavy duty construction, out of warp resistant furniture-grade birch plywood, for years of dependable use.
- All SpinOlution wheels are designed and manufactured in America.
Weight: 14 pounds
Height: 28.5 inches (orifice height 25 inches)
Width: 19.25 inches
Depth: 12 inches
ECHO Price List (includes S&H to USA)
Wheel with 4 oz 4-speed Flyer & 3 Bobbin $629
Wheel with 8 oz Flyer & 3 Bobbins $769
Wheel with 16 oz Flyer & 3 Bobbins $869
Echo Ultimate Package 4 0z / 16 oz $1,399
Echo Ultimate Package 8 0z / 16 oz $1,469